Small Changes - Huge Impacts


Like most people, I have struggled with personal challenges. This includes (but not limited to) over eating, one too many cocktails, working really-really-really long hours, neglecting time with family and friends. The list just continues. I’ve learned from these life lessons to streamline the negative and highlight the positive. Most importantly never limit myself to experiencing life to the fullest.

Here is an outlook you can adopt if you want to start a personal success plan. To give you an example my answers are attached. Substitute answers under each quote.

"Whatever you do, do it in moderation"

My Plan: Work overtime only if it benefits an important deadline or will lighten my workload the following day.

"Excess my do you harm"

My Plan: Make exercising a priority. Modify my workout calendar to achieve better results. Don’t let long work hours be the exercise for not going to the gym. The payoff will be paid in full with the look of accomplishment when I look in the mirror the next morning.

"Portion Control"

My Plan: When dinning out - skip the appetizer and order a dessert shot instead of a full size dessert.

Challenge: Whether it is an all girl’s trip, family vacation or romantic getaway. Start planning your dream vacation now. Travel Zoo is a wonderful website that will assist with destination ideas. http://top20.travelzoo.com/

LIVE IT UP!

Comments