.

.
This page is dedicated to Dorothy Dandridge - An American Beauty

Reach Out and Touch Someone

During the Memorial Day holiday weekend, I attended my cousin's wedding. It was a lovely event and I felt pretty in my dress. So, with these two things going my way the day was great until I had to reintroduce myself to cousins I was familiar with my entire life...younger and older. That was my first clue that I need to reach out more. After all, I consider myself unforgetable :) The second clue was overly excited family members that mentioned seeing me was one of the hightlights of the family gathering. It felt great knowing that people are interested in my developments, so I decided to extend the same great feeling to others.

Starting today, I am going to reach out and touch everyone over and over until my finger prints are everywhere. I have a large family and the extended section is even larger. I will no longer use distance, money, time or my BIG LIFE as an excuse. Keep in mind, time is slipping away my friend. Each heart beat is a second closer to our final date on the calendar.
 
I challenge you to join me with the simple task of keeping in touch with everyone you know.

HELPFUL TIPS:
  • Open your database and start calling everyone you have not spoken to in the last year.
  • Ask each person you speak to for missing phone numbers and addresses.
  • Only share two new developments about yourself...only the good nothing too heavy.
  • After the first conversation, it is your responsiblity to schedule the next.
  • Don't do all the talking. Listening can be very interesting. 
Please leave a comments and answer the poll question.

1 comment:

  1. I guess this means you need to reach out and touch me. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment...it is appreicated! Please visit the bolg for monthly updates.

Monthly Goal Challenge

Monthly Goal Challenge
Challenge yourself each month to learn something new about yourself.

Make One Simple Goal A Day

Its February 2015 and most people have set goals or resolutions for the New Year. FACT: only 8% of the population complete their New Year goals. I found a website that will assist with goal setting, tracking, measuring and achieving your goals.

One Simple Goal is a website designed to change the way people view and achieve goals. The concept is to set one attainable goal a day. Get started today!

Visit http://www.onesimplegoal.com/ to learn more.



Star Sighting: Dororthy Dandridge

Star Sighting: Dororthy Dandridge
Beautiful Dorothy Dandridge with a group of Beauty Queens in the 1940s. Photo: Clyde Woods