.

.
This page is dedicated to Dorothy Dandridge - An American Beauty

What is most important to you?

I could give you a list of items that are important to me but if I have to narrow down one item it would be my time.  I value my time above all things because its the thing I can never retrieve once its gone.  I deliabriately live each day to the fullest.  This doesn't mean I schedule activties for every day, just that I enjoy all the activities I experience.  My favorite relaxation activties include but not limited to reading a book, cooking a meal or catching up on my DVR programs.  I smile to myself just thinking about being alone with my thoughts.  Below are some activites that may assist when you need to get your groove back.

Situation:
Have your ever experienced being trapped by someone with good intentions but you just want to be alone to figure things out on your own? 
Solution:
Hear the person out and then tell them you will take it under consideration.  Thank them for the advise and turn your attention to something else ( subject change, look away, make a phone call ).  Sometimes people with good intent don't understand you just want to left alone to sort things out on your own.  However, its nice to know someone has your back when you need it :)


Situation:
Have some free time and want to do something interesting but can't think of an activity.
Solution:
Grab your handbag and car keys. Drive to a place you can walk and get in touch with yourself.  Make sure the location is public and quite ( city park, hip eatery, museum)  so you can spend time with the most important person in your life...YOU :)


Situation:
When it rains I usally feeling down and out due to the gray clouds.  
Solution:
If you find yourself in this mood don't settle.  Close your eyes and say to yourself, " I am beautiful and I'm in controll." then eat something sweet and delicous ( apple, banana or organge).  This always lifts my sprirt and inspire me to do a fun activity :)


Situation:
Feeling lonely and want to look for love?
Solution:
Change the rules of the game. 
  1.  Know your value and don't settle for anything less. 
  2.  Single people should enjoy their own company.  People look more attractive when they appear  happy, healthy and wise.  Try it...you may surprise yourself.
  3. Make over your life.  Get a fresh start on the New Year with a new hair style, new dress and replace one bad habit with a good one.
Please leave share your thoughts about his topic.

1 comment:

  1. Great information for all of us. So glad you're back. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment...it is appreicated! Please visit the bolg for monthly updates.

Monthly Goal Challenge

Monthly Goal Challenge
Challenge yourself each month to learn something new about yourself.

Make One Simple Goal A Day

Its February 2015 and most people have set goals or resolutions for the New Year. FACT: only 8% of the population complete their New Year goals. I found a website that will assist with goal setting, tracking, measuring and achieving your goals.

One Simple Goal is a website designed to change the way people view and achieve goals. The concept is to set one attainable goal a day. Get started today!

Visit http://www.onesimplegoal.com/ to learn more.



Star Sighting: Dororthy Dandridge

Star Sighting: Dororthy Dandridge
Beautiful Dorothy Dandridge with a group of Beauty Queens in the 1940s. Photo: Clyde Woods