.

.
This page is dedicated to Dorothy Dandridge - An American Beauty

Darn Paparazzi...


 
Are you camera ready everytime you leave home?

 
Flash, Flash, Flash...during these days of camera phones and Facebook tags, a person on the go must stay camera ready at all times.  In my professional life, I have the opportunity to prepare myself for professional and amature photographers.  Often I accept invitations to special events and award programs.

In my personal life I take causal WAY too serious - grogery store Saturday mornings, walking the dog twice a day around my neighorhood or just simply running errands around town. For the record, just because daily errands are quick and under the radar ( so we think ) is not a license to dress in unflattering clothing for comfort. Please learn from my mistakes; I've been in situations were I had to explain my appearance because I was embaraassed or caught in the line of fire (photos) looking like the lead role in a production of the ugly duckling. By the way, fatigue is never an excuse for looking like you don't care about your personal appearance.

 
Let's get started on our new plan to stay glamorous and camera ready at all times. 
 
Quick Tips:
  • Wear matching and appealing outfits. Cute and casual is best for errands... never know who you will meet ;)
  • Invest in your causal wardobe. 
  • Dress age appromiate
  • Wear a big smile when you leave your home.  YOU are your own brand.
 I would enjoy receiving feedback on this topic.
Please leave a comment. 

1 comment:

  1. We all need a reminder sometimes Stephanie. Thanks, I needed that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment...it is appreicated! Please visit the bolg for monthly updates.

Monthly Goal Challenge

Monthly Goal Challenge
Challenge yourself each month to learn something new about yourself.

Make One Simple Goal A Day

Its February 2015 and most people have set goals or resolutions for the New Year. FACT: only 8% of the population complete their New Year goals. I found a website that will assist with goal setting, tracking, measuring and achieving your goals.

One Simple Goal is a website designed to change the way people view and achieve goals. The concept is to set one attainable goal a day. Get started today!

Visit http://www.onesimplegoal.com/ to learn more.



Star Sighting: Dororthy Dandridge

Star Sighting: Dororthy Dandridge
Beautiful Dorothy Dandridge with a group of Beauty Queens in the 1940s. Photo: Clyde Woods