.

.
This page is dedicated to Dorothy Dandridge - An American Beauty

Best Buddies


I love dogs.  Everytime I go to the pet supply store I visit the puppies for a little play time. My best buddy is a black lab mix that brings my life complete joy.  Okay not complete...the occasional mess in the hallway isn't cute.  However, the best parts are the over the top welcome home from a stressful day at the office, the look of interest in our conversations, play time and companionship at night.  Unconditional Love - defined.  I would enjoy learning more about your buddies. 

Please send me a picture and comment.

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie I don't know where you get the great photos of Ms. Dandridge but keep on doing it. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a saying: When I got to know the human race I started loving animals... especially pets. They never disappoint you and they know truly unconditional LOVE!
    It also speaks for anyone loving pets, as is for loving children and elderly. They earn a warm spot in my heart! You got your credit for that too.

    Again warm greetings from the heart of Georgia from a feline Mama

    MariettesBacktoBasics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment...it is appreicated! Please visit the bolg for monthly updates.

Monthly Goal Challenge

Monthly Goal Challenge
Challenge yourself each month to learn something new about yourself.

Make One Simple Goal A Day

Its February 2015 and most people have set goals or resolutions for the New Year. FACT: only 8% of the population complete their New Year goals. I found a website that will assist with goal setting, tracking, measuring and achieving your goals.

One Simple Goal is a website designed to change the way people view and achieve goals. The concept is to set one attainable goal a day. Get started today!

Visit http://www.onesimplegoal.com/ to learn more.



Star Sighting: Dororthy Dandridge

Star Sighting: Dororthy Dandridge
Beautiful Dorothy Dandridge with a group of Beauty Queens in the 1940s. Photo: Clyde Woods